1. Elaborate on your default icon.
Uhm, it's a colourised still from a Headstones video. Hearts, Love and Honour, I think. I have a serious zen for colourisation, but do not get how to do anything with curves, so I spend all my time with colorbalance instead.
2. What's your current relationship status?
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
Yes. Well, falling into one of the busier junctions in Dover, probably counts, heh, falling right in front of a car at Fiveways and having my first out of body experience probably counts some.
4. Name an obvious quality you have?
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
"Number on the Wall" by the HDRC
6. Any celeb you would marry?
You know, I've never really considered this question.
7. Who will cut and paste this first?
Anyone as bored/procrastinating as me.
8. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
9. Do you have a crush on someone?
10. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?
11. Have you ever been in a fight?
I once shoved the Mad Swede really hard. I was provoked. Do you really want to know?
12. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yes, but they don't enjoy it very much.
13. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
That they're really really confused by me.
14. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
15. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
I have an interesting scar on my thigh where I kept scratching it while I migrained out.
16. Say something totally random about yourself.
Is anything actually random, or is in fact everything random, even the thoughts in your head are generated by random firing of electrons.
17. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
No. I look like me.
18. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
When I need to. Marks and Sparks, red patent wristband, silver body, with pink enameled dial and just the quarters marked. I am not wearing it right now, FYI.
19. Do you have anything pierced?
Nu-uh. I hate needles.
20. Do you have any tattoos?
See above. Plus, my mother hates tattoos...
21. Do you like pain?
I'd say more the idea of pain, I am not turned on by my migraines. Yes, I am a seriously messed up bunny sometimes.
22. Do you like to shop?
Yes. Comics, books, and clothing a speciality. Do not like buying shoes since it is hell to find ones that fit and I always end up getting the dorky fitting ones.
23. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Lemonade flavour ice lolly, if you mean my own cash. Sunday Paper and 2 pkts cookies, if you mean somebody else's.
24. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?
25. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Probably my grandmother.
26. What is on your desktop background?
The image for Three Times Three Angels Falling Slowly From Grace that I'm working on.
27. What is the background on your cell phone?
A squirrel. Buzzy + camera phone = candid squireels
28. Do you like redheads?
Despite my inherent self-loathing, I suppose so.
29. Do you know any twins?
Went to primary school with some.
30. Do you have any weird relatives?
You lot read about them.
31. What was the last movie you watched?
Batman Begins, I think.
32. What was the last book you read?
pattern Recognition by William Gibson. Currently reading something my M John Harrison.