65,000 / 65,500
Okay, so I meant to do the exposition and the sex in that gap, and have just got through the exposition/resolution and into the come on for the sex scene (and I'm still not entirely sure how to get from a to b, or what the boys will be doing, but at least, it should be easier to write). And it's good stuff (I hope).
So the to do is:
- Work out what the boys are going to do once they decide to go to bed
- Work out how that works emotionally
- Add the ending that people might kill me for
- Print draft copy (change cartridge first and steal paper from lounge) and go through that for typoes and spag. (Spelling Punctuation And Grammar).
- Work out how to do final beta'ing and coding before webdate
- Kick back and drink Pimms
ETA: just noticed the massive yupswing on percentages has a little to do with me accidentally dropping 1000 from my target. Oops. Still, 2500 words in a day is not to be sneezed at especially when the material is fairly complex