migaira you now have the recipe.
Today, I had an interview somewhere I would actually like to work. I'm hopefulish. Tomorrow, there is an employment open day somewhere else I like.
Archaeologists continue weird, Inepts continue inept. I'm going to see the_dosk on Saturday.
I had all these interesting things to say (and yes, I have a squillion replies due and weeks of lj to trawl. May I thank god for ds_weekly!
On the other hand, I think some people here might need a buzzy-primer. So here we go.
I'm English, in my early twenties (just) and answer to buzzylittleb, little-b or buzzy. Little-b is the name most of my fanfiction is archived under. I'm stuck in a small town existence with my parents. I have a degree but (currently) no job other than voluntary archaeologist wrangling. I am very short, hence my interest in "low level shelving" I also like binary.
Some people I talk about fairly regularly are:
- the bbd aka big bad daddy: who is not particularly big or bad de-facto best friend and yes my dad
- the_dosk my brother, who loves making virtual daleks. He is nowhere near as annoying as I make out
- mummyfrog: just guess
- shadowkitty: my evil twin as all the Lolmeme people know
- migaira: research chemist and all round awesome person, also responsible for my lust for Eimalzin chocolate
- papajoemambo my pet canuck and made of awesome
- tame american: objects strongly to the name, but doesn't bite
- etiquette queen: the one person who knows how to address a viscount (not the chocolate kind) like mary poppins: practically perfect in every way.
- I could go on naming every single lj friend I've got, but I love all too many of you to count... so *hugs* *hughs*
And, hey, what about some memity action: pick one of my interests and I will try to explain.