In short, I might be dipping my toes back into the internet... except right now I have job apps to do and the brane has been up to its old tricks so no playing with archaeologists this week. :-( emoticon of understatement.
[And I managed to miss all the fun of ds_con_envy and everything el-jay-ical of late. I did get a postcard from _unhurt_]
On the better news front; while I still don't have an appt with the brane clinic which is less than 18 months after its predecessor, I may be having another occipital nerve injection next week. Since I am currently knackered of brane-pane; this might be a good thing. I couldn't do anything yesterday, I was miserible.
1) ITV4 is rerunning the Prisoner! To not watch would be unmutual!
2) Uh, absolutely not trembling with anticipation re: Saturday and nor is the_dosk
3) Has anyone written a Sentinel - Numb3rs cross-over. Think about it; twice the hair, twice the geeks... maybe Mr Ebbs has a phone call from his date, Naomi, saying that her son needs a mathematician in a hurry
4) Introduced the_dosk to Numb3rs (we ♥ Larry) and mummyfrog seems to have developed a fondness for House
5) If I get another comment from family members about my love for Holmes on Homes and the beefcake quotinent... *eyeroll*
6) I actually wrote and re-organised "On the Inside..." Current draft has 23,000 words -ish and many many notes about tattoos.